Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best Christmas Movies of All Time

I’ll continue the holiday theme and rank the best Christmas movies of all time.  I consulted zero lists to rank my movies and just thought about which movies matter in my life (it’s my blog after all).  So here’s the list and I’ll briefly explain the rankings:
1.       It’s a Wonderful Life
2.       Home Alone
3.       A Christmas Story
4.       Elf
5.       National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
It’s a wonderful life is still a timeless classic and every family should watch it on Christmas Eve.  Money sure does come in handy down here bub, but it’s the family and friends that sustain us.
McCauley Caulkins lives out every kid’s dream in Home Alone.  It’s priceless watching some wimpy kid catch the wed bandits every year on ABC family.
I laugh at the same scenes from A Christmas Story every year.
Will Ferrell in Elf is absolutely hilarious.
Watching Chevy Chase in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation is the “gift that keeps on giving, all year round”

No comments:

Post a Comment