Monday, December 26, 2011

Intro

I started this blog to be more productive, to get more out of my day, to actually force myself to think and reflect.  Even if I’m not really producing anything worthwhile, hopefully my writing improves, and its probably a better use of my time than watching country music videos for 2 hours a day. 
I’m here to write about what I’ve learned over the years and some of my theories and tips to life.  It’s fairly broad and can basically be described as I’ll write about what I feel passionate about.  I’m not trying to appeal to a large audience and I don’t even think this information is valuable to everyone.  It’s arguable that the only value the reader can get is to flatter me by mentioning the blog.   I’m not trying to belittle others by offering my “wisdom,” I’m just trying to hash out my own thoughts and reflect about what I’ve learned over the years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment